10 Spooky Halloween Treats | Checkout 2014
4) One of the grown ups – Kopparberg have blended their original apple cider with woody cinnamon to create Kopparberg Spiced Apple. Enjoy over ice or served hot and look out for it on offer in Asda – 3 for £5 from 23rd Oct onwards £2.25, asda.com
5) How cool is this Monster Trapper? Turn your little horror (or someone else’s) into a cute monster instead. £8-9, next.com
7) This is such a lovely idea. Instead of carving a spooky face in your pumpkin, carve a heart instead and send the children of Syria a message of hope. Share your creations on World Vision‘s Facebook and Twitter pages with the hashtag #ANightOfHope, text HEART8 to 70060 to donate.
8) Celebrate Halloween on 31st October at the Diner with their Grim Reaper burger – Monterey jack cheese and a sauce made with ghost peppers (Naga bhut jolokia), trinidadian moruga scorpion chilis, psychodrops, mad dog 357 hot sauce and jalapenos (no, a cat didn’t just walk across the keyboard, it’s what they said). If you can eat it in 12 minutes with one glass of water and no bathroom breaks and you will win a meal for two at the Diner, a Kraken t-shirt and a bottle of Kraken rum. goodlifediner.com
10) This pumpkin pinata looks a bit like me first thing in the morning. Fill it with Haribo (but not crips). £10, marksandspencer.com